serves 2, prep time 15min
2 Terra Firma golden beets, cut into ¾” cubes
Large handful Full Belly Farm All Blue Potatoes, cut to approx ¾”
3-7 cloves of garlic, whole with skin
5 sprigs Refarmery thyme
1 tbs extra virgin olive oil
Sea salt & fresh ground pepper to taste
1. Heat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Coat beets and garlic in olive oil. Spread evenly on baking sheet – scattering garlic. Bake for 25min.
3. Coat potatoes in olive oil.
4. Remove from oven and slip thyme sprigs under beets and garlic. Spread potatoes evenly on top of beets and garlic.
5. Return to oven and bake another 20min.
6. Pierce beets and potatoes with fork to ensure they’re cooked to your liking.
7. Sea salt and pepper to taste.
Note: this recipe would be great with halved onions, whole tomatoes, or parsnips!